Send us a message
To receive more information about Brighton Gardens of Friendship Heights, please fill out the form below.
More About Brighton Gardens of Friendship Heights
We’re welcoming brighter days as our residents have the chance to enjoy group activities, communal dining, social events, and indoor visitation, subject to community operating status.
Community & Location Highlights:
- Located in Chevy Chase, MD, on the border of Washington, DC
- Offering assisted living, memory care, respite and short-term resident services
- Live With Fulfillment programming, including brain fitness games, physical exercise, and other small group activities—designed for residents living with the early stages of memory loss
- 10 minutes from Sibley Memorial Hospital and Suburban Hospital
- On-site physical and occupational/speech rehabilitation services
- On-site psychiatry and dermatology
- Near prestigious shopping, restaurants, entertainment and the Metro (Red Line)
- Nearby beautiful parks and gardens within walking distance
- On-site beauty and barber services